The 16th IEEE International Conference on Wearable and Implantable Body Sensor Networks (BSN’19) is sponsored by IEEE-EMBS to address the challenges in the emerging sensor medical/healthcare systems and networks. BSN’19 will be co-located with the BHI’19 (IEEE International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics) at the UIC Forum, Chicago during 19-22 May 2019.
The joint program (BHI-BSN’19) will have world-renowned speakers from academic and research institutes, government agencies, and industry.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Prototyping of body-worn, ingestible and implantable sensor networks;
· Novel chemical, biological and textile body sensors;
· Flexible and/or stretchable electronic sensors and systems;
· Ultra-low-power or battery-less solutions for longitudinal studies;
· Machine learning, deep learning and decision support algorithms;
· Body area communication protocols, models and theories;
· Security, privacy and trust in body sensor network; and
· Medical/wellness applications from pre-natal health to elderly care.
January 21, 2019: Submission Deadline of Regular 4-page Papers
February 25, 2019: Acceptance Notification of Full-Length Papers
March 25, 2019: Submission Deadline of Camera-Ready Papers and Abstracts